Web / Authoring / Languages / VRML / Browsers
- blaxxun Contact 4.2
- Offers a wide variety of community features, supports several 3D engines, and can work with all types of OCX controls.
- CASUS Presenter
- VRML client for MS Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator. It uses new software renderers, with higher image quality and speed and renderer supporting modern hardware accelerated Direct3D videocards.
- From the maker's of WebOOGL, Geomview is currently a "Quasi-compliant" VRML viewer with some talk of making it more so.
- A VRML helper app (scene viewer) now available for SGI machines. From the CRS4.
- Pueblo (Windows)
- A MUD viewer that can also view VRML. From Chaco Communications.
- Windows VRML browser, plug-in, and builder are available at Integrated Data Systems, Inc.
- A "quasi-compliant" VRML browser. The browser is built on top of the Center's 3D viewer Geomview. From The Geometry Center.
Comments are welcome
Revised: August 18, 1999