Windows Internet Tech.
Be an Affiliate
Clip & share Web info
Talk to Your Users
Track Time & Expenses
Free Online Office
get e-biz answers
Find a Web Host
Buy Linux Products
| What's New: Nov 30, 2000|
Can you guess which browser Florida officials use? For one thing, IE does not print the selected item, whereas Netscape 6 does.
- The Judge Rules for "E-mail" with a Big "E"
- Meryl Evans is back by popular demand with even more information about on-line grammar. Or is that online? You'll have to read more to find out. 1130
- DHTML Hiermenus 4.0: The Page-Specific Parameters
- Jazzy Vector Effects
- For a well-rounded site try some vectors with Illustrator, that curve creation cure-all. Avoid the steep learning curve with Wendy Peck's tutorial. 1127
- Dublin Core - Tagging the Web for better searches
- As the Web grows it's becoming harder to find what you want. Meta data can help, but we need a semantic commons to best grok the Web. That's why controlled vocabularies like the Dublin Core are so important. 1122
- Scripting the File System, Part I
- Web 3D 2.0
- Explore the limits of 3D interactive graphics with this exclusive preview of Shout3D 2.0 and Robert's new book "Designing Interactive Web Graphics with Shout3D." Includes interactive 3D demos, no plugins required. By Robert Polevoi. 1120
- Now updated for Netscape 6 our new and improved browser sniffer reveals all about your browser's environment variables, essential for cross-browser scripting. Note that Netscape 6 does not support document.layers so many DHTML scripts need retooling. By Andy King. 1120
- Yours For The Taking: Protecting Your Idea
- It's a common nightmare. Just because you thought up a great idea, doesn't mean you'll be the one cashing in on it. Learn how to protect yourself from the unscrupulous. By Melody McKinnon. 1117
- Submit & Win Flash 5 FreeHand 9 Studio!
- Macromedia and WebReference are teaming up to give you the chance to win Flash 5 FreeHand 9 Studio! If your article is accepted for publication in our newsletter you win! Enter today. 1116
- CorelDraw 101: Vectors and Bitmaps
- We continue our CorelDraw intro with a look at the differences between bitmap and vector images, plus a tour through key menus. By Wendy Peck. 1116
| Elsewhere on internet.com|
- O'Reilly Chapter Excerpt: Securing Windows NT/2000 Servers for the Internet
- This chapter excerpt and book offers a strategy for making your Windows-based server configuration as secure as possible.
- Intranet Corner: Knowledge Management 101
- Some knowledge management pointers and definitions.
- Seattle Ranks #1 in IT IQ
- The results are based on a survey conducted by Brainbench, an online certification company based in Virginia.
- Color My World Wide Web
- The use of certain colors on your Web pages can subtly influence your site visitor's behavior.