Universal Related Popup Menus
Universal Related Popup Menus v 2.2
- Another way (2-D Array)
- Three Related Menus (3-D Array)
- Two, Three, Four, or More! Related Menus (recursive, frame-enabled)
- Feature Highlights
- Future Improvements
Code - Open Source
- 2-D Live Related Menus - Example Code
- 3-D Live Related Menus - Example Code
- 4-D Live Related Menus (frame-enabled) - Example Code (991104)
- 4-D Live Related Menus (frame demo) - Example Code (991104)
- Michaël Guitton's version with generic array names passed and separate data array files to allow multiple sets of menus per page.
- Single Form Version (zip) Robert Gravelle's original improvement uses a single form for three related popups in order to easily submit all values to the server. His revised Single Form Version II (zip) provides a means for submitting menu values to the server instead of descriptions, and includes an ASP based back-end that dynamically populates the URPM select boxes. New! 011002
- Single-multiple-form version - Now you can mix single form and multiple forms URPM within the same document using the same API script. You'll find attached this new version with working samples. See HTML comments for tidbits. Michael Guitton (email@example.com)
- v 2.2 - 011002 - Single Form Version II
- v 2.1 - 010130 - Single Form Version
- v 2.03 - 001027 - live popups improved
- v 2.02 - 991104 - Frame targeting added
- v 2.01 - 991008 - Relate simplified further, easier function call, update function added, ref removed
- v 2.0 - 991005 - Complete rewrite, unlimited levels (recursive relate), multiple related menus/page (external arrays).
- v 1.33 - added 2-D 3-D example code to download and modify, went open source.
- v 1.32 - added IE5 persistent menus to 2-D and 3-D related menu examples.
- Bug Fix v 1.31 - IE5 Fix: Our newest version allows persistent menus for IE5 and Netscape 3+.
- Bug Fix v 1.3: This version fixes two bugs, the click on second select list bug, and the IE4+ back button bug that used to unsynch the menus.
Comments are welcome
Created: Mar. 9, 1997
Revised: Oct. 2, 2001