Hiermenus Go Forth, VIII - DHTML Lab
Hiermenus Go Forth*, VIII:
Version 4.0.1 - The Complete Script (Full-Window)
And the mail just'a keeps on comin'
A big Thank You to all who downloaded version 4.0 (Column 43) and put it through the wringer.
Consequently, Version 4.0.1 is now ready.
Like its predecessor, the script is presented as-is, with no documentation other than that already presented in our previous columns:
- Column 35 - Hiermenus Go Forth, I: The External Arrays
- Column 36 - Hiermenus Go Forth, II: The External Arrays - New Menu Tree Parameters
- Column 38 - Hiermenus Go Forth, III: The External Arrays - Menu and Item Parameters
- Column 40 - Hiermenus Go Forth, IV: The Page-Specific Parameters 1
- Column 41 - Hiermenus Go Forth, V: The Page-Specific Parameters 2
- Column 42 - Hiermenus Go Forth, VI: The Page-Specific Parameters 3
We will, of course, discuss the script line-by-line, and publish a frames-enabled version, soon. First, let's make it solid.
The script works in:
- Internet Explorer for Windows, Version 4.x
- Internet Explorer for Windows, Version 5.x
- Internet Explorer for Macintosh, Version 5.x
- Netscape Navigator, Version 4.02+ New!
- Netscape 6
Let us know of any problems you find. Please use this link to send mail:
Please do not inquire after use instructions. These will be forthcoming.
On the next pages, you'll find some preliminary questions answered, an outline of the problems fixed in this version and a listing of the files included in the download.
*with apologies to Blackadder
Produced by Peter Belesis andAll Rights Reserved. Legal Notices.
Created: Jan 04, 2001
Revised: Jan 04, 2001