Hiermenus Go Forth, X - DHTML Lab
Hiermenus Go Forth*, X:
Version 4.0.3 - The Complete Script (Full-Window)
This script is really coming together.
What seemed stable and solid several weeks ago, now looks more like a beta than anything else. Thanks to the largest Quality Assurance department in the world (you) we have discovered and fixed quite a few problems.
As before, there is no documentation other than that already presented in previous columns:
- Column 35 - Hiermenus Go Forth, I: The External Arrays
- Column 36 - Hiermenus Go Forth, II: The External Arrays - New Menu Tree Parameters
- Column 38 - Hiermenus Go Forth, III: The External Arrays - Menu and Item Parameters
- Column 40 - Hiermenus Go Forth, IV: The Page-Specific Parameters 1
- Column 41 - Hiermenus Go Forth, V: The Page-Specific Parameters 2
- Column 42 - Hiermenus Go Forth, VI: The Page-Specific Parameters 3
- Column 43 - Hiermenus Go Forth, VII: 4.0 - The Complete Script (Full-Window)
- Column 44 - Hiermenus Go Forth, VIII: 4.0.1 - The Complete Script (Full-Window)
- Column 45 - Hiermenus Go Forth, IX: 4.0.2 - The Complete Script (Full-Window)
The script works in:
- Internet Explorer for Windows, Version 4.x
- Internet Explorer for Windows, Version 5.x
- Internet Explorer for Macintosh, Version 5.x
- Netscape Navigator, Versions 4.02 --> 4.76
- Netscape 6
- Other Gecko-powered browsers
Let us know of any problems you find. Please use this link to send mail:
Please do not inquire after use instructions. These will be forthcoming.
With the volume of mail regarding HM, please do not expect a reply. Problems reported will be considered.
On the next page, you'll find a few notes on the current version.
*with apologies to Blackadder
Produced by Peter Belesis andAll Rights Reserved. Legal Notices.
Created: Jan 23, 2001
Revised: Jan 23, 2001