Tutorial 16: Client-Side Scripting 101 - HTML with Style | 4
- The SCRIPT element can appear in either the HEAD or BODY elements.
- The contents of the SCRIPT element is not considered HTML, and should be a script to be executed
- Both the start- and end-tags are required.
- SRC (URI)
- Location of an external script
- TYPE (Content type)
- The MIME Content type of the script
- LANGUAGE (Character Data)
- The language of the script
- DEFER (Boolean)
- If this attribute is present, the script does not have to be read and executed immediately
Produced by Stephanos Piperoglou
Created: September 15, 1999
Revised: September 27, 1999