If you're using a fourth-generation browser, you probably noticed the blue tabs on the left side of this page. Go ahead and click them. Now click them again. In this column we'll show you how to create this effect, step by step.
- How to define a pop-out element as an instance of an object.
- How to define and use a pop-out element's properties.
- How to position a pop-out element's tab.
- How to position a pop-out element's box.
- How to toggle a pop-out element's visibility status.
- How to toggle a pop-out element's visibility.
For your convenience, you may also view the entire script.
Created: February 24, 1998
Revised: February 24, 1998