A Final Word
For the first time in our columns, we implemented various properties and methods of the
Math object. In the next episode, we'll discuss more complex animations. Although we won't tell you to hit your old math books, be prepared for some more mathematical fun. In this column we explained:
- How to create an animation object.
- How to retrieve the element's
- How to set the element's visibility.
- How to move the element to a specified position.
- How to slide the element.
- How to move the element in a circular path.
- How to animate the element.
- How to define the animated elements and the animations.
Created: April 21, 1998
Revised: April 21, 1998