A Final Word
After reading this column you should know how to implement a generic cross-browser jukebox. You have learned why the
<A> tag is not interchangeable with the
<IMG> tag, as far as button implementation is concerned. You have learned how to utilize the 4.0x-unique
onMouse events to implement "sliding volume".
In this column you have learned:
- How to initialize the script.
- How to create the list of songs.
- How to create the volume buttons.
- How to create the control panel.
- How to adjust the volume.
- How to control the music.
We also presented the entire script.
Created: July 6, 1998
Revised: July 6, 1998