A Final Word
In this column we have introduced DOCJSLIB 2.0, an extension of our DOCJSLIB 1.0. We have described in detail the new box model, joining DOCJSLIB 1.0's image model. We have shown you how is a box defined and how to call it from your application. We have explained the new library functions that deal with the element's
zIndex. We have analyzed the Pop-out Elements application and showed how you can build such an application using DOCJSLIB.
In this column you have learned:
- How to use the DOCJSLIB's box model's external view.
- How to use the DOCJSLIB's box model's internal view.
- How to use the DOCJSLIB's box model's HTML tags.
- How to use DOCJSLIB's visibility functions.
- How to use DOCJSLIB's width function.
- How to use DOCJSLIB's horizontal positioning function.
- How to use DOCJSLIB's Zindex function.
- How to use DOCJSLIB for writing applications.
- How to build your Pop-out Elements application.
- How to use DOCJSLIB for writing applications' event handlers.
We have shown you the DOCJSLIB-compliant code for:DOCJSLIB 2.0 library. Just copy from these files and paste to your own application. A ZIP-file version of DOCJSLIB Library Version 2.0 was also provided.
Created: October 26, 1998
Revised: October 26, 1998