Embedding Movies with Flash, Part III: More Properties
A Final Word
In this column we showed you how to set and get more Flash properties. We taught you how to change the visibility of a movie, how to rotate and dim it, and how to change its graphic quality. We presented properties to find the length of a movie in frames, its frame's width and height, and its SWF's URL. Finally, we also showed how to name a movie and how to detect its loading progress.
In this column we used
opener.swf, courtesy of www.associatesinscience.com.
In this column you have learned:
- How to find the movie length in frames
- How to change the movie's visibility
- How to get the movie's width
- How to get the movie's height
- How to rotate a movie
- How to get the movie's loading progress
- How to set and get the movie's name
- How to dim a movie
- How to find the movie's URL
- How to change the movie's graphic quality