- Affect document layout when HTML tags and content are still being loaded by the browser.
- Affect document layout after HTML tags and content have been loaded by the browser.
- Affect the number of browser windows and window-like objects currently displayed.
- Capture, mimic and modify actions the user of the browser might make.
- Perform basic automation and basic feedback tasks.
- Improve on the simple forms that HTML supports.
- Forward user actions onto applets, plug-ins and other foreign bodies embedded in the document.
Created: February 12, 2001
Revised: March 5, 2001