SSI is gaining in popularity worldwide and can greatly help webmasters change and maintain any Web site. It allows the developer to determine HTML output to the browser in response to different environments.
- Webmaster's Guide to Server Side Includes
- A gentle introduction to Server Side Includes (SSI) from our own Alex Rylance. Use the power of SSI to make your site easier to change and maintain.
- An easily accessible tutorial for beginners, but replete with comprehensive content such as conditional SSI for the experienced.
- NCSA HTTPd Server Side Includes (SSI)
- An SSI tutorial with good information on setting up SSI and the effects of SSI on site performance.
- Another conditional SSI tutorial from SiteExperts and John Miller.
- University of Kansas Academic Computing Services
- A very good tutorial for learning how to use conditional SSI.
Comments are welcome
Revised: March 30, 2001