Affiliate programs bring together merchants and Webmasters in order to reach customers online. Ideally, it's a win-win situation: Merchants get more traffic and sales to their sites, and Webmasters can offer products and services directly to their audience (as well as generating an income stream for themselves).
- Refer-it.com (*)
- With one of the fastest growing affiliate directories on the Web, Refer-it has close to 2,000 quality referral and affiliate programs listed and rated in over 70 categories. Also offers stats, newsletters, discussion forums, merchant news and more. Refer-it is an internet.com site.
- Affiliate Solutions(*)
- Held four times a year throughout the country, Affiliate Solutions is the leading seminar on Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Solutions is presented by internet.com and hosted by Refer-it.com.
- 123 Affiliation Avenue
- Directory of French-language affiliate sites and programs.
- Affiliate Program Webring
- Collection of sites about, offering, reviewing, and linking to affiliate programs across the Web.
- Be Free
- Be Free helps its customers, leading e-merchants, portals and information sites, build and manage their own branded online sales channels.
- Affiliate and referral program links, reviews and more.
- Commission Junction
- Bringing together retailers and affiliates, providing marketing information and referral links.
- LinkShare enables web businesses to find the right partners, create the right compensation models, track the success of the partnerships, and adapt the programs to maximize results.
- Nexchange Corporation developed the technology to distribute products online to thousands of virtual stores on content-oriented Websites.
Comments are welcome
Revised: Feb. 10, 2000