- DirectoryGuide (*)
- Hundreds of search engines and directories to submit your site to, with one
click each. From Submit-It!
- E-Marketer's Gateway
- Canada's first web site dedicated to helping Canadian marketers find useful
advertising, marketing and research information on the Web.
- Internet Resources for
- A guide to some of the best promotion resources available on the Internet.
From DataBack Systems.
- Multimedia Marketing
- Online advertising and public relations agency. Provides an array of free
and fee-based services that are proven and time-tested web site traffic
builders. Also has the Webstep TOP 100 Free Listings, a list of the best free
sites to submit to.
- Practical Professor's
Guide to Web Announcing
- A list designed to let you quickly and easily contact the submission pages
of search engines, catalogs, and databases. Compiled by
- Promoting Your
- A simple article about the basic steps you should take in promoting your
site. Has links and lists of submit engines, promotion software and banner
- Promotion World
- The site's objective is to help webmasters promote their sites for free, or
at least cheaply. Features a 40 page tutorial on Web site promotion plus
feature articles and more.
- Site Promotion
- This site has tips and ideas for site promotion along with reviews of the
submission process to the Web's top search engines. It also has the usual host
of promotion links and helpful articles.
- Site Tune Up
- Helpful hints and intruction to increase your page hits and get more
visitors. Also features a "Tune-it-up yourself" instruction manual
plus a "Check" service.
Comments are welcome
Revised: March 9, 1999