- AAA Internet Promotion
- Multifaceted web promotion firm similar to webpromote.com.
- BBL Internet Media
- Features effective services and programs for SOHO Business, Webmasters and Entrepreneurs. Many services featured are free, while some require clients to pay a fee.
- ExposeIT Promotion
- Offers registrations, press releases, banner ads, premium positioning, maintenance... gives your site everything in Internet Marketing.
- How to publicize your Web site over the Internet
- This is the sixth chapter of a book entitled The Social Web.
- Internet Publicity Service
- Collection of publicity tactics and solutions from Steve O'Keefe, author of "Publicity on the Internet".
- NETrageous Publicity Resource Center
- This site is dedicated to helping you get as much free publicity for your product, service, cause or issue as you want. And the strategies and techniques you'll learn are based on successful experience -- not theory.
- A monthly zine on publicity, entertainment and news. Highlights top sites and promotional strategies to get your site attention.
- Free tutorials, resources and promotional tools. Promote the
way professionals do. Reviews of 1,000 places to request a link or award. Get more traffic with VirtualPROMOTE.
- WebPromote (*)
- A comprehensive web site promotion firm. Includes site submission, keyword positioning, pr blitzes and more.
- Web Site Promoters Resource Center
- The WPRC is devoted to providing services and information to help you increase hits on your web site.
- Business Wire
- Source of news on major US corporations, including Fortune 1000 and NASDAQ companies.
- gina (*)
- Global Internet News Agency distributes your press release via e-mail and posts online for only $125. Tech-related news mainly, reaches thousands of journalists worldwide. It works, we've tried it.
- Internet News Bureau (*)
- Send your press release to over 1000 web media reporters. Good for broadcasts of Web-related news and events and for sheer numbers.
- Comprehensive electronic news service covering the computer, interactive services, and telecommunications industries.100 new reports written by the international Newsbytes journalism team. Daily updates are archived and keyword-searchable.
- Automated e-mail release service that sends a mail-merged release to 200 targeted editors working at publications in your area.
- PR Newswire
- Excellent source for real-time corporate technology news and industry information.
- URLWire (*)
- Personalized e-mail press release service from Eric Ward. Individually sends release to over 300 key contacts throughout the Web-specific industry. $400-$1000.
- Xpress Press
- Mainly automated e-mail press release service to about 800 journalists.
- Direct email marketing using 100% opt-in email lists. Advertisers can send announcements by category, demographics, or geographical region. Subscription to any list is free.
- Rover Search Service (*)
- An automated e-mail retrieval program, point it at some pages and it extracts the e-mail addresses of the sites linked to that page. Useful for URL update notification, mutual links, and announcing. From GlobalMedia Design, Inc.
- Web Weasel
- Automatically extracts targeted e-mail lists from web pages and search engine results.
Comments are welcome
Revised: July 1, 1999