XML parser and processor resources - exploring XML
|The links below refer to software for parsing and processing XML documents.
This section is not meant to be comprehensive, it only reflects tools I
personally worked with.
Back to resources
IBM XML4J Parser and Lotus XSL Processor
- very mature Java technology from IBM for processing XML and XSL.
XML4C is a C/C++ XML parser.
- apache.org Xerces, Xalan, Cocoon, and FOP
- The Apache Group, who brought to you the Apache Web Server, has broadened its
focus on XML parsing and processing for C and Java.
- Xerces - XML parsers in Java, C++, and Perl
- Xalan - XSLT stylesheet processors, in Java and C++
- Cocoon - XML-based web publishing, in Java
- FOP - XSL formatting objects, in Java
- Sun Project X
- Sun has included an XML parser in its Java 2 platform.
- Oracle also provides an XML parser and XSL processor for Java.
- 4Thought delivers Python tools for XML processing.
- expat is an XML Parser written in C, which is the foundation for the perl XML
package, and it is also built into the mozilla browser.
Produced by Michael Claßen
All Rights Reserved. Legal Notices.
Created: Jan. 08, 2000
Revised: Jan. 08, 2000