See also Optimizing Web Graphics for a discussion of Web graphic file formats.
- Standards and Standard Documents(*)
- A collection of documents and links to all major file format standards (as well as other computer and network standards..)
- Graphics file Formats FAQ
- Making sense of the maze of graphics file formats. By James D. Murray.
- 3D Object File Formats
- Contains information on various 3D object file formats and how to view them from a Web browser. Some of the formats have detailed format specifications.
- NetCDF User's Guide
- Valuable repository of information on CDF. Complete breakdown of the variables, dimensions, files and more.
- NSSDC's CDF
- Information about Common Data Format (CDF), a self-describing data abstraction for the storage and manipulation of multidimensional data in a discipline-independent fashion.
- Unidata netCDF
- NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is an interface for array-oriented data access and a library that provides an implementation of the interface.
Comments are welcome
Revised: September 15, 1999