A Final Word
In this column you have learned:
- How to devise a consistent scrolling algorithm.
- How to load an external HTML file into the scroller.
- How to set up the scrolling area.
- How to position the pages within the viewing area.
- How to scroll the box.
- How to stop the box and release it with the mouse.
- How to prepare the input file (feed).
- How to position the scroll box.
- How to modify the scroller's parameters.
Produced by Yehuda Shiran and Tomer Shiran
Created: December 21, 1998
Revised: December 21, 1998