The Navigator Event Model
- How to utilize traditional event handlers with the attribute approach.
- How to utilize event handlers with the property assignment approach.
- How to capture and release events at a high level.
- How to process captured events.
- How to design event processing functions.
- How to pass an event to a specific object.
- How to drop an event through the hierarchy.
- How to access the
eventobject for a specific event.
- How to use the
- How to use Navigator 4.0x's new and revised events.
- How to use the new mouse events.
- How to use the new keyboard events.
Created: December 16, 1997
Revised: December 16, 1997