By Russell Bloom (email@example.com)
In this column we will:
- Demonstrate the algorithm for drawing simple bar charts
- Refresh our memories on advanced array manipulation (see Peter Belesis' fine column)
- Examine one of the more powerful aspects of array manipulation -- undo functionality.
- See how to dynamically add and remove options from select elements.
- Draw some charts, and finally...
- Let the end user draw charts by entering and selecting data to chart.
I like working examples, and I like 'em on the first page:
Created: March 6, 2002
Revised: March 6, 2002